Safety is important!
We are following and EXCEEDING recommendations of the CDC and WHO. We have ALWAYS practiced Cleanliness and Infection protection protocols.
We are an ESSENTIAL service during the COVID outbreak as defined by the Department of Homeland Security.
Telemedicine appointments are available.
Call now to schedule
Avoid the expensive Emergency room or crowded Urgent Care
Links to Resources for COVID 19
- CDC Corona virus Updates
- What to do if you are sick
- Stop the spread of germs
- What are the symptoms of corona virus
- Curbside Check in. Text our main number – (706) 860-3355 we will text you back when it’s time to see your provider
- Masks worn by providers and staff
- Social distancing throughout the office
- As of 2022, patients are not required to wear a mask