Make these delicious chicken breast ahead of time for easy meal prep throughout your week!
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts- Use this method to cook as many as you need
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil or butter to coat pan
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness (do this in a plastic storage bag to prevent cross contamination).
- Season the breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once it is hot add the oil and /or butter and swirl to coat the entire surface. Reduce the heat to medium and add chicken to pan.
- Cook the chicken for 1 minute without moving.
- Flip the chicken breasts and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the pan with a tight fitting lid and cook for 10 minutes. Just set your timer and walk away. Don’t touch anything.
- When the 10 minutes is up turn off the burner and remove from the heat. Don’t touch that lid. Let the chicken sit and do its thing for another ten minutes.
- Now you can touch the lid! Take it off and check the chicken with a thermometer. It should be at 165°. Enjoy it now or divide it into servings for the week. Make sure you freeze whatever you won’t use in a few days.
- Frozen in single serving packages, it is perfect for lunch or dinner. The chicken isn’t overcooked so it reheats without getting dry.
All information contained within this site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem, nor is it intended to replace the advice of a qualified medical practitioner, health practitioner, or fitness professional. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided