1 package HealthWise Cream of Tomato Soup
3.5 oz. round steak, cut into strips
¼ cup green peppers, diced
½ cup mushrooms, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
Garlic powder to taste
- In a small non-stick frying pan combine steak and vegetables.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook until meat is slightly browned.
- Mix soup according to package directions and pour over vegetable-meat mixture.
- Simmer on low heat for approximately 30 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Calories 305 Fiber 2.1g
Fat 6g Protein 50g
Recipe is from the HealthWise Recipe Collection. Order your copy today!
All information contained within this site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem, nor is it intended to replace the advice of a qualified medical practitioner, health practitioner, or fitness professional. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided