1/2 bag HealthWise biscotti, crushed in a food processor
5 Tablespoons melted butter
4 Packages HealthWise New York Cheesecake Shake/Pudding Mix.
14 oz. Water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a pie plate with Non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix crushed biscotti and butter together and press on the bottom of the pie plate.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes on the bottom rack of preheated oven. Cool.
- Combine pudding mix and water.
- Add prepared pudding to cooled pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
Per Serving: Calories – 146 Protein – 10 grams Carbohydrates – 10 grams Fat – 8 grams
You can use any flavor HealthWise biscotti and HealthWise pudding mix to make your favorite flavor combination.
All information contained within this site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem, nor is it intended to replace the advice of a qualified medical practitioner, health practitioner, or fitness professional. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided within this website is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the authors but the reader is responsible for consulting with their own health professional on any matters raised within. We do not assume any liability for the information contained within this website, be it direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or otherwise.